Pet dog disaster cont...
The dog seems a lot better than he was a few days ago. He's eating and drinking normally, and he's been given some medication to flush his system out. I reckon it was just a case of food poisoning, or drinking water from the potted plants outside.

Although he seems a lot better in that respect, he seems to have picked up an injury while at the vet - oh the irony. So I took him to a different one to check it out. It appears he has dislocated something in his leg. He can walk on it and it doesn't seem to give him any pain, but it visibly pops out of place when he walks slowly. The vet wanted to do some exploratory surgery, so I said no until I got a second opinion from a vet with a better reputation. So I'm taking him into the best animal hospital in Bangkok the day after tomorrow - no less.

Hopefully it might strengthen up before then, who knows?