All over for blogs?
BBC NEWS | Technology | All over for blogs?
Just came across an article on the BBC News website and it seems like the author of the article is a bit of a moaning git. So what if there's loads of supposedly uninteresting blogs on the web now that the average person is catching up with this sort of technology. People can do what they want with it. If that means posting what they've done that day, posting the latest breakthroughs in technology, or posting the latest news of an organisation then so be it. If it's not interesting then find another blog to read - maybe the blog was never aimed at you in the first place. Horses for courses (or something like that).

Maybe I'm just pissed off, because the article implies that I'm one of these average people making the blogging community less interesting, since I've only just got into the whole thing. Tit!

Edited to add [11.08.03]: It seems that Neil McIntosh over at onlineblog.com isn't too pleased about the article either. link