Drunken Debauchery Planned
Got an e-mail from a friend in South Korea today. He wants to come over and visit for a holiday, which is fair enough, but he says he doesn't want to spend any time at all in Bangkok and wants me to meet him at a resort down south (either Krabi or Phuket). Now that's a bit of a pisser as I have hardly any cash and Phuket and Krabi are quite expensive. I suppose I could treat myself since my birthday is coming up soon. I forecast many disasterous drinking sessions, and my friend missing the best parts of the day because he's too much of a wimp to handle a little bit of a hangover. The last time he came over there was much wimping and sulking because he didn't feel well. He had better get his act together this time round.
Thursday, August 14, 2003
