[Listening to: XL - X-ecutioners - Built From Scratch (02:39)]
I used to have a really good head of hair. I'm not saying I'm bald, but it seems thinner than what it used to be. I put this down to foolishly trying to bleach my hair when I was 16. I didn't know what I was doing and I ended up with orange hair, which wasn't the colour I was aiming for really. If anyone wants to be a ging-er by choice I reckon they need their head checking. While I was bleaching my hair I experienced scalp burn. I didn't think much of it at the time, but as a result of the burning I think I may have damaged my follicles or something. The number of strands of hair I keep finding is alarming. It could just be paranoia, or it could just be a fact of life inherited from my father. I guess I'll have to see what happens over the next five years; being bald by the time I'm thirty would be extremely crap. So kids, don't bleach your hair unless you want to become a paranoid wreck in later life like myself. It's not worth it. Just say no.
Thursday, August 14, 2003
Kids, Don't Bleach Your Hair
