Had a friend come over and visit. She's the girlfriend of a friend I have had since college. I took her around some places in Bangkok and we got hideously drunk, and no doubt I did some pretty embarrasing things. I can't seem to remember much though apart from arguing with a taxi driver and getting confused over money when paying for drinks (must have seemed like a right tit).

I also did something I seriously regret doing. I drove home. It's something I will never try again. I nearly shat my pants once I realised what the hell I was doing and I had to stop the car for 10mins to calm myself down and sort my head out enough to make it home. I was very lucky - I passed a highway patrol car and I didn't hit anyone or anything.

Anyway, now that she's gone, I miss her company. In fact I miss all my old friends back in the UK - no matter how much of a bunch of degenerates they are :P . I'm going to try and save up some cash from teaching English to get a ticket over there. I may even visit my grandma with my Dad.