I've watched this film a couple of times so far. It has been a while since I've seen a Tarantino movie, so I had forgotten that they can be a little bloody and gorey, and this is possibly the most bloody film I have ever seen. Having forgot what Tarantino films were like, I took my Dad to see it the day it opened in Bangkok. I think he was shocked to say the least.

I was little confused the first time I saw the film. I don't think I've seen anything quite like it. Although the film was supposed to be a hats off to kung fu movies, westerns and all that, and I've seen a fair few of these types of movies, I wasn't quite prepared for Kill Bill and the way these elements were combined.

A couple of times I had to really concentrate on imagining whether some of the scenes could be part of an old kung fu movie or a western, because some cuts seemed so rediculous to be any kind of movie. Having watched it a second time with my brother, I've come to the conclusion that I like it. I like it a lot.

Uma Thurman rocks! :P