Friday, December 19, 2003
Dog Fights
I was taking my dog for a walk, but I didn't have a good enough hold on the lead and he shot off down the road after a mangy, street dog. Before I realised what had happened he was sinking his teeth into the other dog and a proper dog fight was taking place. It was really vicious; growling, snarling and lots of biting. I didn't know what to do at first. I sure as hell didn't want to stick my hands in there to break it up. So I found a big stick and got hold of my dog's lead again and whacked the other dog really hard. After a few hits the other dog backed off. I thought my dog was going to be injured, but I checked his ears and neck and there weren't any marks. As for the other dog, who gives a toss?
