It was bad. I didn't include enough stuff. When it came time for them to criticise my thesis, I just gave up. I couldn't bother discussing anything with them. I just nodded dumbly and agreed with all the committee's suggestions. This went on for 10-15 mins. Pulling an all nighter to get this finished didn't help my enthusiasm.
I should have included a description of the actual system (flow charts and all), and a comparison with a commercial system. The system should have been varified, but my tutor can sort that out for me. I should have put more reasoning into my thesis (how did I come up with the 'overall system specification'?). What was my role in the project? An example run through for a couple of products (show BOMs etc) using the new way and compare to the old way. Cut down on the appendix!
The list goes on. Must be corrected by Wednesday!!!
Friday, February 27, 2004
Thesis Defence
