My university are being stupid. Last Friday I was told I needed to hand in a bound copy of my thesis so it could be sent to Warkwick, which had to be done by the following Monday. The reason why I didn't do this earlier was because I was told that Warwick does not need a hard-bound copy of my thesis, but I was not told the whole story. There was no way a printers could do binding in that short a time, and the earliest was Tuesday evening. The head of the dept. said OK, and that the thesis could be handed in on Wednesday morning. On the way to the office to hand in the thesis, I got a phone call saying I was too late and that all the thesises had been sent, and that an old version of my thesis had been used instead. So all that effort was a waste of my time and money.

On Monday, I handed in all my forms and photos for graduation, and I got a phone call today saying they don't have all my forms. I had someone to help me on Monday, and they said everything was in order. This is really pissing me off and it's wasting my time. There's one form that's probably been lost, that needed signatures from various people in the Department, and I handed that in to the office because they said they could help. I probably have to get another copy and get all the signatures myself.

All I have to do now is wait for the Dean to sign my thesis, then get a bound copy for the office, and hand in 4 unbound copies to the graduate office along with the file on CD.