Last week, my car broke down, again. Similar problem to last time; the car seems to be overheating. I took it in and thought I would be able to use my brother's car, but when I tried to start it one morning, it didn't seem to want to kick in. It turns out that the car had run out of petrol. So I managed to get a couple of litres of petrol off someone and took the car to the station to be filled up. I thought everything was ok, until today, when the windows failed. The back window will not wind up, because the switch broke. I tried to swap switches, just to get the window wound up, but now the electrics seem to have gone; so now the front, driver's side window is broken as well as the back window. I've had to get some card to cover the hole; it looks shit.
Nothing seems to be going right; I'm not getting paid on time, I'm short of cash, I've got bills to pay, and all this crap with the cars is pissing me off.
Friday, May 14, 2004
Bad luck yet again
