I don't think my employers realise how badly I'm short of cash. For the past two and a half weeks I've been paid late, and the resulting cash flow problem has really fucked me up. I can't pay my bills on time, I have no petrol, and I can't take my brother's car in to get the windows fixed. I can't even buy any food. When I asked to be paid, they said they'd add it on to this week's pay, as if it wasn't a problem, which really pissed me off. I ended up demanding to be paid tomorrow for last week's work.

The late pay is because I've been told not to turn up on Fridays, but turn on Saturdays instead. I had to wait for a phone call to let me know it was OK to come in, but I never got the call. This has happened two weekends in a row. The students are asking me why I don't turn up on Friday's anymore; so I think I'm being screwed over. This Friday I'm turning up, and I will get paid.