This is the start of a series, which will no doubt be never ending. This is obviously not the first time he's been a wanker.
Yesterday, I told my brother that I was going to kendo today, and that I would need the car in the afternoon. Today, I woke up to my brother whining about me wasting his time; apparently he wanted to reschedule a dentist appointment, but he wanted to drive all the way into Bangkok for it and he wanted me to go with him (we live 30km from the centre). If he took the car I would have missed kendo, so I told him to phone them instead, to which he replied, "You do it". I seriously think my brother has a problem; he makes things difficult for everyone out of spite. Even if I was dropped off at kendo, it would mean he would have to come back to pick me up 4-5 hours later, and he'd be complaining about that instead.
Needless to say, I didn't phone the dentist for him, and he's taken the car into town. I'm going to miss kendo.
Friday, May 28, 2004
My Brother is a Wanker #1
