It has been quite a while since I last posted on this blog. So here's a summary of what's happened:

My dog got really sick. My brother, the twat that he is, left him out in the rain and he got a cold. He also became quite posessive of my mother and aggressive towards my dad. I had to discipline him for getting arsey with me (growling and nipping). He's a lot better now, but I'm a bit warey that he might bite.

I had my graduation at Chulalongkorn University. My parents came over especially for it, and it was a good day out. Lots of photos were taken (I'll put some up later).

Now, I'm job hunting, and I'm actually putting a lot of effort into it. Jazzed up my CV (was really awful before), and I got a new shirt and tie for interviews. I'm looking for a job in manufacturing, maybe start out as a process engineer, and then after a couple of years, moving into quality or logistics/supply chain management.

Fingers crossed.