OK, so I've been a bit slack updating this blog. Here's a rundown of what's up.
My parents and I have swapped rooms. Feng Chuey or somesuch nonesense. Even though we aren't Chinese, my mother has decided that I should have the big master bedroom at the front of the and that they should have my crappy room at the back of the house, which has worked out quite well for me. Dunno what my dad reckons to all this, but he's going along with it. My mum seems to think it will bring us better luck (we've been having a torrid time over the past year).
My dog is spritely again. I don't know what was up with him before, but he's made a full recovery.
I'm teaching English again. I hate it, but I have to do it because I have no cash.
I haven't found an Engineering job yet, even though I'm applying for loads of vacancies. I haven't even been called in for an interview. I can't believe not one company is even slightly interested in my impressive skills set. Bastards! It's actually quite depressing.
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Rundown
