I had a pretty odd dream last night. In the dream I was meeting someone about kendo armour. I ended up at a site party in the early morning, and there were a few people still about, all spangled and acting like anyone who'd been up all night dancing to repetitive music on drugs. The person I was meeting turned out to be an old friend I knew back in the UK, but he didn't have any armour with him. He then took me to a photographer's shop where we found some armour but it didn't look right; the photographer kept muttering that it wouldn't do. I had brought my own armour with me, so my friend and I both got kitted out and the photographer took some photos, which were going to be put in some magazine. The photographer's shop was actually his house, which he shared with his wife, and it looked really cozy and rustic.
Afterwards, my friend and I went outside and I met some more people I knew from back in the UK (the rest of the gang); all these people I haven't seen since I left three years ago. I ended up talking to a girl who I wasn't too fond of back then, but we seemed to getting friendly. After a while we ended up kissing, but I bottled it just as we were about to kiss and I ended up pecking her on the cheek, to which she said, "Is that all you've got?"
I got really embarrassed and ran off.
The next dream I had, involved university. I had to retake my final year, because I handed my thesis in late. To find out what my final year project was, I had to stand in a queue, which was in a large hall lit only by a couple of tall windows at one end. I soon found out that it wasn't a normal project, but a series of mundane tasks, which was punishment for failing my final year. The next thing I knew, I was back in school running through the corridors towards the music room, so I could find out what task the music teacher had set. I then found myself, without a shirt, trying to talk to the teacher. The teacher just ignored me for a while, but I persisted in trying to get his attention, then he scolded me. I was told to go away and find my shirt. However, I ended up being roped into doing another of the tasks, which was to scrub the floors of all the corridors in the school with a toothbrush.
Thursday, September 30, 2004
Vivid Dreams
