Everything was going smoothly at work today, until a conference call at 4pm where the shit hit the fan.

We had urgently shipped some components to the customer last week, but we aren't supposed to do that without a correct Purchase Order from them. We did it anyway as a favour and did a fiddle where we amended an existing PO to suit the shipment. Unfortunately, this meant that the customs info on the boxes was incorrect.

Today, the customer wants the correct customs information so they can send it to their customer. I only got the correct PO number this morning, but the PO wasn't correct, was it? Oh no, the frigging price was wrong.

Anyway, the customer gets arsey about the whole thing saying that they needed the customs info urgently. So we ended up faking some documents, only after I made a complete tit of myself on the line to the customer saying we couldn't do anything about it, then back tracking, then making them angrier by making them think that they needed to send a new PO before we would send any documents.

So far this is the worst I've felt since starting the job. I hope it isn't like this all the time