I finished my model car last week and I was really pleased with the results. The paint was a little dodgy in places, but overall I thought I did a pretty good job.
I took it into work to put on my desk and I put it somewhere where no-one could knock it off the desk or something similar. However, I failed to account for fuckwits who snoop around other people's stuff and play about with it. Yep, over the weekend some idiot picked it up, tried to open the doors and broke it. Only the wing mirror came off, so I could have fixed it and it wouldn't have been so bad, but not only did they break it, they threw the mirror away, thus ruining 4 weeks work.
As soon as I realised that it was hopeless trying to look for the mirror, I immediately chucked the whole fucking car away.
Monday, April 25, 2005
4 weeks work gone to waste
