Today is a holiday! It seems like bloody ages since the last time I had a holiday; I think the last one was for New Year. At least I get another 3 days off next week for Songkran, which means I only have to work on Monday and Tuesday!
So, what have I done this precious holiday? Absolutely nothing. Apart from trying to recover from a drinking session I had the night before.
As soon as I got home last night I already knew I was going to feel shit the next day, and I knew there was nothing I could do about it. Actually, that's a lie. I knew I should try and rehydrate myself, but, at that stage of the night, I really couldn't be arsed to sort out a glass of water and prefered to crash out immediately. Ah, such folly.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Precious Holidays
