I got to see a sneak preview on Wednesday, one day before it showed anywhere else. The irony of it is I didn't even know it was going to start showing this week! Someone happened to mention it at work on Wednesday night. So, as soon as I had finished all my work (gave it to someone else) I was off like a crazy to get to the cinema. When I got there, I was surprised to find that there were half decent seats still available. The gods must have been smiling on me that day. Either that, or most folks don't give a toss.

This movie was much better than the first two episodes. Aside from Hayden Christensen's wooden acting, the lack of chemistry between Anakin and Padme and Darth Vader's comedy moment at the end, the movie was brilliant. Actually, it would have sucked badly if it wasn't for the great acting of Ewan McGregor (Obiwan) and Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine/Emperor), the CG and the relentless action.

It leads wonderfully into the next trilogy, which I must buy this instant!