Things have gone from bad to worse at work, although I do have brief moments when I enjoy what I'm doing, but they are few. I don't seem to get the same sense of job satisfaction I used to get when I first started. I guess there is only so much self motivation one can muster when things have been bleak for such a long period. Soon the realisation creeps in that the job is not worth the effort and there's nothing to do but look for emloyment elsewhere.
I've had a look around for other jobs in the same field, but I'm not sure if I want to stay in this area. I mean, what can I become doing this crap? It's not rocket science and, going by the standard of my counterparts employed by my customer, any muppet can do it. So I'm having a think about a career change.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Work sucks #283
