I have just finished turning the house upside down and inside out looking for my GCSE and A-Level certificates. I was sure I brought them over from England, but after the first few minutes of searching I began to doubt myself and panic set in. I need copies of them to include with my RAF enquiry.
I looked everywhere, and I mean everywhere, which was a good thing, because I found them in the most unlikely place. I eventually found them in an old VCR packing box, which was stashed under an exercise treadmill in the store room that no-one goes into, ever, along with my A-Level maths notes, some commemorative stamps celebrating the King of Thailand's 50th anniversary of his accession to the throne, and some first day covers of postage stamps from Bahrain from back in 1992.
Right. Now to tidy up.
I looked everywhere, and I mean everywhere, which was a good thing, because I found them in the most unlikely place. I eventually found them in an old VCR packing box, which was stashed under an exercise treadmill in the store room that no-one goes into, ever, along with my A-Level maths notes, some commemorative stamps celebrating the King of Thailand's 50th anniversary of his accession to the throne, and some first day covers of postage stamps from Bahrain from back in 1992.
Right. Now to tidy up.
