Last week I received a letter from the RAF. It wasn't good news. They told me that I have to live in England three years prior to my application, or live in a country where meaningful background check could be performed.
It's a bit of a downer. I don't particularly want to stay in England for three years before I join, but it's something that I might have to do.
I've decided to get a professional qualification before I decide what to do. I'm going to enrole in a certified in production and inventory management (CPIM) course soon. I should give me enough time to think and may open up a few more options.
It's a bit of a downer. I don't particularly want to stay in England for three years before I join, but it's something that I might have to do.
I've decided to get a professional qualification before I decide what to do. I'm going to enrole in a certified in production and inventory management (CPIM) course soon. I should give me enough time to think and may open up a few more options.
