If you've read a post about 6 months back, you'll probably remember that I've been playing Eve Online. Those 6 months have been action packed; I've joined a private corporation and I'm now the VP of human resources, there's been plenty of low security space action, and lots of money making.
Over these 6 months, I've worked my way up from frigate class ships, through cruiser and battle cruiser, on up to battleship. I finally bought a battleship 3 days ago only to lose it to some tosser pirate while I was out ratting and salvaging ship wrecks near the corporation outpost in low sec space.
I am extremely pissed off, but then again it is my own fault for not being cautious enough, and it's not a total disaster since it's just a case of getting the money together and buying a new ship to be piloting a battleship again. If I really wanted to I could get the money together over a weekend, but I'm not in a rush right now, because to use a BS effectively one would require a good set of support skills, as I recently found out. So I'm back to full time mining/accumulating wealth (only at the weekends of course) and skill training.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Oh, the tragedy!
